Sunday, May 19, 2013

Jill | Inland Empire Boudoir and Glamour Photographer

Jill oh Jill...where do I start?  She completely rocked this session. She has such a fun and bubbly personality that it was so fun to photograph her!  
Jill contacted me a few weeks ago about wanting to do something special for her hubby who is currently deployed, so what would be better than some smokin' hot boudoir pictures. I'd say he is a pretty lucky guy, wouldn't you agree ? ;-)

Its so fun to see my clients get all "glammed up" and beautified for their shoots - I just loved Jill's before-and-after. She is simply stunning!




 A little something to show off her Texas roots...

My favorite shot of Jill and her adorable, contagious smile :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Natalie Ebaugh Photography

CoffeeShop Designs